Saturday, February 27, 2010

I found peanut butter for Kaden!

I'm so trilled to have finally found a peanut butter that K can eat. I have made him jelly and honey, honey and banana, jelly and butter sandwhiches but none can compete with good old pb and j!! This product is called Better then Peanut Butter and it available at target, my go to store. Bonus, its $5 a jar which is pretty reasonable to me since online the stuff can cost up to $10. Its made with peanut products so its lower in protein then regular peanut butter, but still tastes like peanut butter. I made him some beer bread on friday, yes beer, and smeared the new pb on it for breakfast, Kaden couldn't eat it fast enough! :)

Found this just in time for summer picnics with friends.
Bridgett

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great Mommy and find the best things for him. He can't say it now, but one day he'll tell you "Thanks Mom". In the mean time I'll say it for him and give you a big pat on the back and thumbs up. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete