Friday, August 13, 2010

In a good place....

Things have been low stress and smooth at the Z household. Kaden has been taking all his medications and formula happily for the past 2 weeks. I was getting a bit worried there that an unpleasant intervention was going to have to take place soon. But, my little guy FINALLY gave in and is following his dietitians orders.

I just ordered some new foods for Kaden that I'm excited to cook with. We are going to try imitation mozzarella cheese (Kaden LOVES pizza) and chocolate. I'm thinking of doing smores for his birthday party in October in place of a cake, soooooo some good chocolate squares will be needed. His low protein birthday cake was so gross last year, I will never make him eat that again on his birthday.

On a non medical note, I'm so proud of my baby. We are already potty training!! (He's 22months) One night he used the potty "just like brother" and has been ever since. We are on day 4 now and he is using the potty 2-4 times a day. I'm not pushing it or even putting him in underwear, I'm just taking him to the potty every few hours. I hoping for him to be trained by his 2nd birthday! How cool would that be!! yeah! We use cloth diapers so we won't be saving money but I can stop washing 2 loads of diapers a week and can sell my cloth stash for some extra spending money. I'm thinking a trip to toys r us would be in order with the funds :)

Bridgett

No comments:

Post a Comment