Friday, March 19, 2010

I have amazing Friends!! Thanks...

I'm a member in a local Mom's Club. I signed up thinking I would maybe make some friends and have some activities to go to from time to time and that's about it. Five years later, I can say that this club has given me so much more then I could imagine. I have made AMAZING and SUPPORTIVE friends that are there to help me or my family in a second. I have been able to meet other moms who are dealing with dietary restrictions as well. We sit and talk about the struggles and great food finds we have found and share tips on non traditional cooking. Even the moms who don't have to cook specialty foods give suggestions and find foods for Kaden. I feel so blessed to have friends like this. They have helped me become the super mom I am today!
Thank you Queen Creek Moms Club!!
Bridgett

No comments:

Post a Comment