Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Upon reflection yesterday....


Kaden is still acting like a terrible two year old (he is almost 18months)! We went on a grocery store tour yesterday and I was on my toes, running after him the entire time. By the end of the trip I was exhausted, annoyed, and ready to put Kaden down for a nap.

I finally got a few minutes to myself and started thinking about his behavior and how it's driving me crazy these days! Then a thought came to me. I'm happy he can run from me. I'm glad he can be mischievous and can find a way into anything. I'm glad he can talk back to express his feelings. With Kaden's disorder, I could be dealing with many more complications. He could be delayed, have vision or heart problems just to name a few. But, I'm blessed to say he body is responding very well to his diet and vitamins. I'm blessed to have a child that is developing normally and amazing his doctor along the way. He may not be "medically" perfectly healthy, but he is perfect in my eyes.

Some moms would do anything to have their child respond to them or their surrounding world. Some moms will never hear I love you, or get a hug from their child, and both my sons are able to. What more can I ask for? So, I decided I need to buck up, stop complaining and try to enjoy this stage since I'm luck enough to experience it with my son.

Bridgett

No comments:

Post a Comment